• Puma “I Am 60″ Party with DJ Steve Aoki and Lady Gaga

Last Tuesday I made it out to Puma’s “I Am 60″ Party at the Great American Music Hall. I must say San Francisco is notorious for keeping abreast of the latest up and coming artists. Lady Gaga and DJ Steve Aoki were no exception. The line reached all the way to the end of the block and the house ended up being packed. When we first entered, DJ Tina T was spinning some very tasteful mash-ups including a dance version of “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” by the Bone Thugs. While the crowd waits for Aoki and Gaga, lots of jumping occurs, breaker circles are formed, and a couple of women are hoisted up on the shoulders of their boyfriends to check out…nothing because Steve Aoki hasn’t come out yet. AND THEN he arrives with his booming techno music and his bottle of Grey Goose at his hands. We heard the man is totally sober but we most certainly saw him pour the contents of the bottle down the throats of those in front row. And then it was off to backstage.

Lady Gaga with weapons of mass destruction on her head and shoulder. Here are a couple of interesting tidbits. I scored a free sandwich and I got to hear Lady Gaga warm up her vocals backstage. Stuff like that makes my night.

Special thanks to Michelle of IPR

Click to check out more of the party!

Lady Gaga and the Haus of Gaga. You have to check out the dress. The over-sized crystals looks like something out of a high school chemistry experiment of the old Super Mario Bros. movie. And of course, the leather jackets are compliments of Puma.

Vimby was definitely in the building.

A couple of outtakes.

The dudes of Vimby: Satva and Marco, DJ Tina T, and Me.

And now pictures of the party!

This was pretty sick.

[These photos taken by Misha Vladimirskiy/Notori Photography Studio]

And we end with the action shot.

Post Tags: , , ,

[...] about time that Puma try to pick up on men half her age. If you guys remember, I attended the Puma’s “I am 60″ Birthday Party, not to be confused with Puma’s “I fart unwillingly” Birthday Party or [...]

The Steel Closet | A Blog for Fashion, Film, Food and Friends| Have You Got Any Soul? added these pithy words on Dec 17 08 at 3:02 pm

[...] Anyways, I promised that I would post up pictures of that April 7th night.  And now here I am, blogging about a missed opportunity.  It kind of reminds me of when I DIDN’T take the chance to interview Lady Gaga. [...]

The Steel Closet | A Blog for Fashion, Film, Food and Friends| Have You Got Any Soul? added these pithy words on Apr 16 09 at 10:02 am

hcg weight loss before and after pictures…

Puma ?I Am 60″ Party with DJ Steve Aoki and Lady Gaga | The Steel Closet | Good to Go!…

hcg weight loss before and after pictures added these pithy words on Dec 04 14 at 4:39 am
    I wish I’d been there!

encNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 12 08 at 12:25 pm
    me too!!

summerNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 24 09 at 1:31 am
    you got the scoop and early access, cas. fabulous

PaulineNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 29 09 at 4:11 pm
    whoops, forgot on a period.

PaulineNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 29 09 at 4:11 pm
    Lady Gaga’s bowl haircut is uneven. They must have had the bowl tilted when she got her haircut

CarlNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 03 10 at 9:35 pm
    Oh this is awesome… I’d give anything to meet Gaga in person! She seems like such an inspirational person!

InteractiveNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 21 10 at 12:32 pm
    i got a chance to bump into her. it was fun

careers in fashionNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 25 11 at 11:38 pm
    What accomplish you study? Hussyfan Preteen wtf is that her dad?? lmao lucky dad nevertheless stil kinda sik.. i wud illustrate her terrifying movies all sunlight hours each day

stonkaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 28 13 at 7:14 am
    999 It is a cologne manufactured for guys concerning the ages of 35 and 53, and will be worn during the course of the daytime. I would proceed to invest provided that available chopping it up along with a fellow geek, all the even while not marketing just about anything.
    discount uggs australia http://www.toetheoche.co.uk/discount-uggs.htm

discount uggs australiaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 25 13 at 2:32 am
    My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply
    how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Joye A. TuterNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 09 14 at 4:10 am
    Wow! A subject such as this is exceptional. It’s going to seriously drive you nuts you never have a

DaveNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 12 15 at 3:34 pm
    Hiya, I’m definitely glad I have seen this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net things and this is really annoying. A quality website with interesting subject matter, that is what I need. Thanks for building this web site, and I will be going to all over again. Does one do newsletters? I Can’t find it.

RoyalNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 12 15 at 3:51 pm

clothing manufacturerNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 19 15 at 7:50 pm
    This web site certainly has all of the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

blazer priaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 03 16 at 5:58 pm