• Jethro Cave for Hedi Slimane

Sometimes the hair makes more of a statement than anything else.  As Jack Donaghy would say, “After all, your hair is your head suit.”  I remember making a lot of statements with my hair.  For example, I used to tell others indirectly that I’m a scary youth not to be messed with by looking like one of the Hmong gangsters in Gran Torino.  I used to curl my hair to emulate DeeJay, the hardworking pimp trying to find a way out of his lifestyle through a rap career, in Hustle & Flow.  While those times are sorely missed, I have relegated my coif to something more conservative, easier to maintain, and more affordable.  But I do appreciate how the right hair styling can tell the different sides of a person.

Hedi Slimane shows us the extent of the hairdo’s influence on the photograph in his spread with Jethro Cave for Dazed Digital.  You can check the whole spread here.

What do you guys think of the do?

Click for more photos!

Post Tags: , ,

Standard City Park Kids Captains Bed…

An interesting post by a bloger made me ……

Standard City Park Kids Captains Bed added these pithy words on Jul 23 09 at 3:58 am
    I love it, personally. But I think I may be biased because Hedi’s photos always tickles my fancy.

Anna PopeNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 01 09 at 11:04 pm
    You really make it appear really easy with your presentation
    however I in finding this topic to be really something which I feel I would
    never understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for
    me. I’m having a look ahead in your next publish, I’ll try to get the grasp of it!

Feel free to visit my web-site … lacoste chaussure homme

lacoste chaussure hommeNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 24 13 at 6:18 am
    opo cah ayu You are my intake , I possess little blogs and occasionally run outdated commencing to send .

agen sbobet terpercayaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 03 15 at 8:44 pm
    Its past developments include low-power IZGO displays that helped greatly improve device battery life, and ‘free form’ displays — announced last year — which have the potential to change the form factor of devices.

LV iPhone 6 + CaseNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 17 15 at 6:11 am
    Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice
    while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog
    web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent idea

diamondNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 21 15 at 4:54 am