• This Is Why It’s Fat Tuesday

For those of you who don’t know, today is Fat Tuesday!  It is the day of Mardi Gras, the day before Ash Wednesday and the day before the 40-day Lent season starts.  That means we, us Catholics at least, have to give something up.  That also means that we’re (us Catholics again) not allowed to eat meat tomorrow.  The more devout Catholics fast the whole day and then eat one big non-meat meal at the end of the day.  For my friends and I, Ash Wednesday and Lent usually creep up on us before we realize it and it has happened to us once again.  Therefore, I haven’t decided what to sacrifice yet, but I’m sure it will be good.

But the focus of the day is Fat Tuesday, a day when we are encouraged to stuff our faces glutton-style in light of the fact that we’re not allowed to eat meat (or anything at all) on Ash Wednesday.  So I decided to scour the archives of ThisIsWhyYoureFat.com for all the foods that should be banned on Ash Wednesday and are generally frowned upon on any given day of the year.  Enjoy and Happy Fat Tuesday!  Stuff your faces!

That site hurts my soul.

ThomNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 25 09 at 4:25 pm
    That egg thing looks amazing

laboudoirblogNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 25 09 at 9:49 pm
    It hurts so good.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 26 09 at 1:35 pm
    Oh wow, I think I’m gonna go eat an apple now. My poor belly and my soul both hurt!

Anna PopeNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 02 09 at 12:37 am
    i want everything in these photos!

SwanDiamondRoseNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 06 09 at 12:48 pm
    hahaha sounds like u also want gastric bypass.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 06 09 at 2:47 pm
    Damn, what the hell is that with 12 fucking eggs on it!?!?!?! And a meatloaf with fucking mac and cheese in the middle!?!?!? Holy hell!!! Fuck that, I’m having beef sausage tonight!!!!

Poetess XNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 21 12 at 2:26 pm
    And much like you, I didn’t know what I was going to give up. But I think I’m gonna give up cussing! As you can see, I like dropping f bomb. Shit, this is gonna be hard!!! AS FUCK!!!!

Poetess XNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 21 12 at 2:28 pm