• “I can make you a celebrity overnight.”

I woke up this morning to this text from my brother: “You made front page gold on the TH blog.”

HUZZAH. None of you know how awesome this is for me. I’m a longtime follower/reader/fan of TH and I’m stoked to see myself on their homepage, even if it’s only for probably all of an entire day.

But before I start basking in my .15 nanoseconds of e-fame and hire a Venezuelan security guard/dry cleaner to carry my water bottle for me, I have to first thank Ben (for seriously being a homie, and absolutely cool, even though I’ve only talked to him twice) and Bobby and Tony and everyone in The Hundreds‘ crew who put together Friday’s excellent hipsterfest beer-a-thon party for THSF’s first year anniversary.

Check out ynoT?’s blog for more pics, and stay tuned for our coverage tomorrow. Incidentally, that girl in the Twisted Sister shirt is officially MY NEW GIRLFRIEND. Maybe. If I can find her on Craigslist’s Missed Connections.

Less than minor celebrities.

Post Tags: , , , ,

[...] that Owen or Alexander wrote Making the front page of The Hundreds website Backstage Access to Kid Cudi [...]

The Best of The Steel Closet: 2009 Edition | The Steel Closet added these pithy words on Jan 01 10 at 7:43 pm
    I look cracked out like a minor celebrity. Haha

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 22 09 at 6:43 pm
    “with great power, comes great responsibility.”- Spiderman 2.

…that’s all. lol.

swillzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 23 09 at 1:24 pm
    I’m on the front page too!! To the left of Alexander.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 23 09 at 2:30 pm
    so you did get my text. cas’ fit looks ill, but kinda outta place there, ahaha. and no lie, that chick in the twisted sister shirt looks illy.

Latarian MiltonNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 23 09 at 3:50 pm
    Dude I look dressed outta place wherever I go. I think I’m just lucky Tony shows love when he sees me.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 23 09 at 4:14 pm
    damn AJ sick tee where’d you get it?

raehanNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 23 09 at 5:51 pm
    It’s all thanks to you Raeheezy.

And Latarian Milton? ROFL.

Alexander Worthington iiiNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 24 09 at 1:12 pm
    I wonder what’s more ROFL. Latarian or Milton?

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 24 09 at 1:24 pm
    i pulled da tang….i just wanted to do hoodrat things with my friend

Latarian MiltonNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 24 09 at 3:00 pm
    I know this site gives quality based articles or reviews and extra information, is there any other
    site which gives these information in quality?

my page Hobie fishing kayak Setup

Hobie fishing kayak SetupNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 09 15 at 11:25 am
    The phone is almost exactly the same as the E9+ but for the processor. However, while the E series come with MediaTek processors, the M series have Snapdragons inside them.

Gucci iPhone 6 CaseNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 10 15 at 2:41 am