• “The Shoes That Make You Run Faster and Jump Higher”

If you didn’t know, we are huge fans of The Sandlot (as seen on Quotation Rotation.)  So when PF Flyers contacted us, we could not help but get excited for the new line-up.  We must be doing something right if people are contacting US to show us stuff that we like, instead of us begging other brands for something exclusive and hearing the resounding and inevitable, “Nay.”  Nothing tops the e-mail they sent to us though…

Ripped straight from the inbox…

I’d love to have you check out PF Flyers sneakers because they are totally sick and will definitely be up your alley.  I attached a couple of my personal favorites but also included their digital books below.  PF has been around for over 70 years and has transformed itself from that dorky sneaker in the Sandlot to a high fashion kick with the most premium materials.

My favorite aspect of PF Flyers are their distinctive variation on the classic lo and hi-top.  For example, their shoes have the signature enlarged toe that separates them from other brands, most notably Chucks and Vans.  I’m glad that the shoes have maintained in the spotlight for over 70 years or else it might as well could have ended up as that dorky shoe from The Sandlot…*

Spring 2009 PF Flyers Catalog

Fall 2009 PF Flyers Catalog

Click for more pictures…and tell us your favorites

*The Sandlot and everything in it can never be dorky.

Post Tags: , , ,

[...] Jump jump higher quickly transition from one side of the bones ligaments flexible and powerful. Some of the main reasons who train yourself and quadriceps muscles gluteal muscles in your training to achieve. How to jump [...]

Do You Jump Higher Off Of One Leg Or Two | mybasketballdiary.com added these pithy words on Oct 24 11 at 12:20 am

[...] how to jump higher or just dominate the force necessarily the boards can be replicated. If you do not forget to train quickly [...]

Jump Higher Timeshift | mybasketballdiary.com added these pithy words on Oct 31 11 at 6:17 pm

[...] an exercise. Squats- get some extra precautionary measure power to jump higher and reach the height the pros have learned how to jump higher than how high you [...]

Jump Higher Instantly Tips | mybasketballdiary.com added these pithy words on Nov 03 11 at 1:59 pm

[...] be heeded. But like: Monday Wednesday and Thursdays with plyometrics correct process about training with an all-around approach. The players; if you are sufficient. However if you want to increase our [...]

Speedy Plans In Vertical Leap 40 Inch – An Updated Overview | mybasketballdiary.com added these pithy words on Nov 16 11 at 10:26 am
    The first pair is pretty sick!

BellaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 28 09 at 1:05 pm
    Oh, whats occuring? A bronze high-top? With snazzy panelling? And girls can wear these right? They aren’t one of these ‘menswear only’ brands you keep tantalising me with, making me and all other females question our very femininity? Huh? Well, if M.I.A can, so can I.
    xG

GailNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 28 09 at 1:52 pm
    These are amazing :)

MartaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 29 09 at 6:06 am
    @Gail, I’m pretty sure girls can wear them. It’d be like girls wearing Jordans, pretty cool in its own right.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 29 09 at 8:57 am
    These are fabulous! I love the hi-tops!

xoxox,
    CC

Couture CarrieNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 30 09 at 9:49 am
    Now this series of casual shoes are just perfect for that weekend visit to the cafe! Any pair would like fabulous with a stylish pair of jeans and or slacks.

SeaneNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 06 10 at 7:37 pm
    Excellent shoes! I really like it as comfortable and beautiful shoes.

ShoesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 17 10 at 12:29 am
    These shoes look very smart too! I always like joggers, that can be worn out for casual dining, or entertainment. These look great!

Extra Large ShoesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 30 10 at 11:51 pm

hats shopNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 06 10 at 6:32 am
    Thanks for nice info. It’s useful for me. Can you give me some more information with details? I will wait for your next post

Greg KachevizNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 23 11 at 1:17 am
    Its really Great to see this site.Give us more interesting and informative stuff.keep doing work like this for the further also..Thanks!

NikolaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 12 11 at 11:52 am
    Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

LabutlangNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jul 20 11 at 11:14 pm
    This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

BoryambaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 15 11 at 3:40 am
    I am continually searching online for suggestions that can assist me. Thank you!

ChanningNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 13 11 at 5:49 pm

ugosspNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 29 11 at 12:30 am
    I am very happy to see your blog its amazing blog and good informative blog i like it so much thanks for sharing good knowledge

MaziNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 05 12 at 2:19 am
    I like this blog very much. Your writing style is very good. I want to share this information with my friends I hope the will also like it.

Stason4ikNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 28 12 at 9:53 am
    Very informative and helpful. I was searching for this information but there are very limited resources. Thank you for providing this information.

SirotaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 28 12 at 9:54 am
    Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks

KirillNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 14 12 at 12:34 am