• Redesign of the U.S. dollar

Found these redesigns of the U.S. Dollar.  It reminded me of Chapelle when he said, “Our money looks like trading cards of slave owners.”  I think it’s a refreshing take on our “greenbacks.”

Do you think they’ll ever make an Obama dollar?

[Seen via Acid Cow]

The first one is quite pretty! And they should totally do an Obama dollar!

MizzJNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 28 09 at 1:15 pm
    I actually dig the label idea, though the first one and the third look the best. I hope that if they’re going to keep the crap designs they have now, they’d at keast but Obama on one. He’s the one who’s finally doing something for the country… Not to mention he’s the 1st black prez…

maekoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 28 09 at 5:21 pm
    I love the bus or subway ticket one… epitomises the fast moving economy and the throwaway culture, if we can have a roll of $100 and confuse it with something so unimportant and fleeting then it indicates that money is now so inane and obsolete, or at least such a small amount is. It’s kind of scary… I love the superman one, though. xG

GailNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 29 09 at 3:44 am
    I like the third one too, despite the slaveowner.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 29 09 at 10:54 am
    Battery life is so good on the iPhone 6 Plus it can handle long work hours and still make it through the day, which isn’t the case with other phones.

Best iPhone 6 Case LVNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 10 15 at 9:54 pm
    Hey Jess, I tried this yesterday all set to tell you that it didn’t work, and yet, as usual, you were right. I aphocarped everything else differently knowing that I *needed* to fail at at least one thing. Mess Up was the first thing I put on my list this morning and I can see how it’ll make a big difference in my days. Thanks!

LahoiriaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jul 05 15 at 3:48 pm