• Happy Friday Ya’ll!!!

Friday Chris Tucker

Wadidoo! They closed an entire bridge this weekend. The only way to go to San Francisco is through public transportation, and that makes me want to put on TWO sprays of cologne.

Here’s to smellin’ fresh.

Correction: They’re not closing the bridge this weekend. They’re closing it next weekend. I guess my weekend is saved.

Isn’t that next weekend? Please say that is next weekend

iciNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 28 09 at 9:52 am
    You’re right. I should’ve left it at Wadidoo*

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 28 09 at 10:04 am
    there’s more than 1 bridge to get to the city, but you may have to drive a bit longer.

d-rockNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 28 09 at 11:05 am
    Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home
    a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.
    I’ll definitely be back.

Also visit my web-site: chaussures homme dior

chaussures homme diorNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 24 13 at 3:03 am
    Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you know then you can write
    otherwise it is complex to write.

my web-site … chaussures homme dolce gabbana

chaussures homme dolce gabbanaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 27 13 at 12:12 am
    oh it’s just wednesday. I can’t wait for the weekend

rinaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 09 14 at 12:25 am
    I did have a happy Friday, thank you very much! Too bad it’s not every day.

ionNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 14 14 at 3:23 am
    I love Fridays. Thank you ruffin.

http://motorku.bravesites.com/No Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 18 14 at 4:28 pm
    Spamming is illegal & banned in most of the countries.
    It matters not if the stories are true or not, it got you reading them anyway.

Before you determine which it is going to be, you should have a clear goal for
    why you are propelling the message out to the masses through cyber space.
    They will also pay you a recurring commission for anyone that stays with
    their program. AWeber will automatically remove any unsubscribers for you.

bulk mailer programNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 05 15 at 6:25 pm
    With the majority of the casing in plastic, the Jade S is clearly in the mid-range bracket, and the plastic buttons for power and volume do feel a bit weak and ineffectual, but they do get the job done.

Chanel iPhone 6 CasesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 17 15 at 6:26 am
    happy friday to all members her :D

masakanpediaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 27 15 at 9:36 pm
    Happy Friday Ya’ll!!! | The Steel Closet | Good to Go!
    roger vivier flats http://www.snehabhavanktm.org/images/vivier.htm