• Happy Friday Ya’ll!!!

gal_friday_15 copy

But never forget this day.

Yes. I did my “moment of silence” this morning and said a prayer.. but I’ve kind of forgotten since then. Self-absorption, you know.

On another note… the avatar and comment box dimensions once the comment is posted are off in Firefox as well–Avatar dimensions make it dip into the comment box border below it(On PC Firefox)… not sure on Mac yet, I keep forgetting I have FF on my computers at home.

MaekoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 11 09 at 2:14 pm
    Is it a CSS issue? Just got to make the spacing of the subsequent comments a spaced a few pixels lower so they don’t contend with the avatar? Hmmm. I suck at CSS, so, anyway…

MaekoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 11 09 at 2:15 pm
    Yeah that’s kinda how it is. I would try to fix it, but it would take me hours, and I’m already spending hours trying to fix everything else, i.e., the Safari problem. But anyways, go get your avatar, Mae!

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 11 09 at 2:18 pm
    That would take me hours. I’m incredibly vain. I couldn’t choose a photo that doesn’t make me look like a huge asshat or one where I think I look “appealing enough.” So… Nerdboy is good enough for me. Unless you feel like making me one, since you obvz have lots of time on your hands! xD

MaeNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 12 09 at 9:45 am
    A surge in the use of smartphones as the leading device for accessing online news and the growing influence of social media could lead to an uncertain financial future for news organisations worldwide, a think tank said on Tuesday.

Chanel iPhone 6 CasesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 17 15 at 5:58 am
    The Space Gray colour variant is also currently offered for the latest versions of the iPhone, iPad and 2015 21in retina MacBook.

iPhone 7 Plus CaseNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 10 16 at 11:27 pm