• Lovefest SF 2009

IMG_4977 copy

I think if there ever was any such thing as a hipster “mecca,” then Lovefest would be it. For a mere $10, you get to roam San Francisco’s Civic Center with about 7 speaker-equipped trucks blasting all types of rave music. There was way too many people to be able to take any decent photos with my lens, so I apologize for that. I don’t want to bore you with the details, so I’ll just tell you what I saw.

What did I see?

Upon entering, I saw a girl casually topless waiting in line for a porter potty.

I saw a dude attempt penetration with a girl right next to me, but ultimately failing.

I saw a group of dudes move to the middle of the dancefloor; I turn my head for 2 seconds; Their shirts are off. WTF!

I saw a girl with a too short skirt, fishnet stalkings, no draws, and a crowd that screamed out loud everytime she bent over.

I saw a pair of pants on the floor.

All-in-all, it was definitely worth a Hamilton. I gotta give it up to the “Feel the Beat” truck for letting me climb their platform and take some snaps.

Click for more pictures…

IMG_4951

IMG_4934

IMG_4982

IMG_4944

IMG_4988

IMG_4868 copy

Post Tags: ,

*Granddad from Boondocks sing-sing voice* Hot girl, hot gir-irr-irr-irr-irl! (regarding picture two).
    Sounds cuh-razy, and really sleezy, but that sort of behavior usually comes from genuine, frenzied fun-having. I don’t really think it’s okay in public, but I can’t blame them for being hella free with themselves in the name of a good time.

MaekoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 06 09 at 6:53 am
    I could give you another reason to hate it. There were kids there. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhh!!!

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 06 09 at 9:28 am
    EYYOBITCHILIKEYODRESS. also, i have that girl’s headband. another reason for you NOT to consider me a hipster.

wtfff why don’t my comments ever post

yenNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 06 09 at 10:52 pm
    Kids? Teens? I take it back. None of that is acceptable. Anywherez. Hipster trash is one thing. Hipster trash who speaks in decibels that only dogs can hear that’ll land you in jail if you stick your dick in it is quite another. I hate. I die.

MaekoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 07 09 at 8:25 am
    Goddamn…that was…detailed.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 07 09 at 10:03 am
    Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to
    be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just
    do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
    top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can
    take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

juegos frivNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 14 14 at 1:05 am
    Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the
    last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

friv 3 - juegos frivNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 17 14 at 9:14 am
    I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your
    website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect
    with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or
    2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

frvi gamesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 20 14 at 9:21 pm
    Hello, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to get latest updates,
    therefore where can i do it please help out.

Reto90No Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 09 14 at 7:44 pm
    WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
    lovefest 2009

www.emailmeform.comNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 11 15 at 10:45 am
    magnificent issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What might you recommend about your put up that you just made a few days ago? Any sure?

MinhNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 12 15 at 9:28 am