• Every Kanye Sample Ever (Almost)

This video was a real eye-opener for me. I had previously thought that some of his songs weren’t sampled (mostly from 808’s and Heartbreaks) but it just turns out that his sampling style had become a little bit more obscure and a little bit more subtle as his career progressed. Anyways, it’s kind of a long sit-down for this 10-minute video, but the samples are phenomenal. And if you look up the samples, you’re taken to a place of great music that you either forgot about or never heard of.

Trust that we’ll be taking some mood music tracks from this one video.

[via]

this is pretty epic.

swillzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 11 09 at 10:42 pm
    i cannot wait to go home nad listen to this!! AHHHH!

PaulineNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 12 09 at 10:17 am
    Thrust me, it’s good.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 12 09 at 10:41 am
    i couldnt wait. i listened to half of it. ahhh!!!!! epic… CORRECT!

PaulineNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 12 09 at 12:07 pm
    It’s actually a great and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just
    shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.

Thanks for sharing.

Reto90No Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 10 14 at 8:56 pm
    Generally I do not learn post Best Sit on top kayak seat blogs, but I would like to say that
    this write-up very pressured me to take a
    look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.

Thanks, quite nice post.

Best Sit on top kayak seatNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 06 14 at 4:47 pm
    drmarkgriffiths wordpress com 2013 12 04 sheathing troubles the strange case of accidental condom inhalation

Rebecca Bextel Mountain Business CenterNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 01 17 at 6:38 pm