• Tracy Morgan is the New Black. I am the Same Brown.

card-laid-off

Tracy Morgan is coming out with a new memoir entitled, Tracy is Morgan: I Am the New Black. And as a promotional tool, he’s giving out these “Me-cards” for those who can’t handle a life without Tracy Morgan. The cards display his signature non-sequiturs that don’t just make us laugh, they make us think.

He’s definitely dropping truth-bombs.

card-love

card-flirting

card-birthday

card-anniversary

card-valentines

[via]

[...] Tracy Morgan is just trying to do karate and get females pregnant. [...]

We Do It All Week | The Steel Closet added these pithy words on Oct 17 09 at 11:19 am
    So basically all the non-sequiter, brainless, special needs stream of consciousness blahddity blahblahblah babbling that comes out of Tracy Jordan’s mouth in 30 Rock is truly based off the nonsensical verbal diarrhea of Tracy Morgan. Good to know.

MaekoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 14 09 at 9:47 am
    Hahaha I take it that youre not a fan.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 14 09 at 10:16 am
    I am, actually.

But I think more rambling ridiculosity is pretty much superfluous at this point. He’s not really quite engaging as a comedian as other funnymen. And the intelligence + humour card, lacking.

MaekoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 15 09 at 7:30 am
    I listened to an audio performance of his. And it was just hard to listen to. You NEED to see the movements and silly expressions of his face. On tape, it just sounds like nonsensical banter.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 15 09 at 8:48 am
    brian fellow’s safari planet brian fellow’s safari planet brian fellowwwwwwssss safari planet!

PaulineNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 19 09 at 10:03 am
    I’ve just started watching 30 Rock and I love tracy! I’m mostly watching it for him, although Alex Baldwin is pretty awesome too!

DanNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 07 14 at 5:14 am
    I can’t wait to read this. I’m sure it’s really funny!

danNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 07 14 at 2:23 am