• Taylor Swift Breaking Grammys

No, I didn’t watch the Grammies. When I heard that Taylor Swift won Best Album of the Year, I was going to write a long-winded post about power plays and how this campaign was set in motion by Kanye West, who basically gave T-Sweezy his limelight. Instead of doing that, I decided to show you my favorite part of the Grammies that everyone seems to be commenting on: Taylor Swift dropping one of her Grammy trophies and breaking it.

Now we know that it’s not made of solid gold and there’s no chocolate inside of it.

Post Tags: , , , , , , ,

How did she win Album of the Year ? Even if you don’t like her, it’s hard to argue that Lady Gaga had less an impact on music in 2009 than Taylor Swift…I am 100% positive I wouldn’t know who she was if Kanye didn’t steal her shine(although making a reasonable complaint in my opinion)

KdoubleNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 01 10 at 1:34 pm
    I agree with KDouble. Lady Gaga was everywhere in 2009.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 01 10 at 2:20 pm
    WIFEY.

d-rockNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 01 10 at 2:57 pm
    Hahaha she don’t know it yet.

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 01 10 at 3:06 pm
    My favorite part of these pictures is that she seems to be saying “oh no” in slow motion.

JessCeNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 01 10 at 5:12 pm
    sidebar…she broke one of her the grammy’s shortly after this picture was taken

PetiteNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 04 10 at 6:42 am
    @Petite, do you not have flash?

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 04 10 at 8:32 am
    vous permettra de plus joli.
    [url=http://www.1mww.com/sac-longchamp-pliage-a-epaule-large-graphite-p-79.html]Sac Longchamp Pliage A Epaule Large Graphite[/url]
    Sac Longchamp Pliage A Epaule Large Graphite

Sac Longchamp Pliage A Epaule Large GraphiteNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 06 14 at 5:12 am
    Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you might be a
    great author. I wipl make sure to bookmark your blog annd will
    come back in the future. I want too encourage you continue your
    great writing, have a nice evening!

my webpage – ranch home kitchen renovations, Raquel,

RaquelNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 14 14 at 1:13 pm
    One thing you’ll notice about the Jade S when you pick it up is how light and thin the handset is. Following the current style of smartphones, Acer has put together a handset that weighs just 120g and has a thickness of 7.3 mm

LV iPhone 6 + CaseNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 17 15 at 6:14 am