• My New Girlfriend | Zoe Saldana

Zoe Saldana (26)

Good to go! Good to go!

[Check out the gallery here]

sorry…she is already my girlfriend. please get in line.

swillzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 18 10 at 8:41 pm
    Same girl…same girl…

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 18 10 at 10:29 pm
    She’s a wonderful actress, she was amazing in Centre Stage, the first movie I saw her in.
    Love that dress.
    Romany
    xx

RomanyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 19 10 at 12:05 am
    Bless you Cas, Bless your giving heart… and now i get to think about Drumline which also warms my heart

KdoubleNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 19 10 at 4:50 am
    @Romany, I used to hear girls talk about Centre Stage. I lost some of my manhood when I saw it. Tough guys yeah!

casanovaruffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 19 10 at 9:13 am
    Center Stage. Every ex-ballerina’s guilty pleasure. Zoe kicked some pointe shoe ass.

KateNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 19 10 at 2:09 pm
    Haha I am a girl!
    Romany
    xx

RomanyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 19 10 at 8:14 pm
    Looking to hot for you?

Famous Tailors In Hong KongNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 29 15 at 11:40 pm
    the girl is too hot and sexy for you, dont waste your time and searching another girlfriend

Web Designer in DelhiNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 09 16 at 3:30 am
    i think i need new GF

Digital SLR Camera in UKNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jul 05 16 at 2:05 am