• Mortal Kombat Rocks!

tumblr_ky0xmtT7HN1qzwwtgo1_500

In the words of Archer, this is so ninja!  Who wouldn’t want Sub-Zero, Reptile, Scorpion, and Smoke to perform at your wedding?!?!  I’m not 100% sure if it’s a wedding.  But I’m sure these guys don’t only do weddings.  There’s bar-mitzvahs, awards ceremonies, baby showers, you name it.  It’s almost a double-edged sword because whatever song you sing, you have to live up to those awesome costumes.

I’m sure it sounded like angels giving birth.

Post Tags: ,

[...] Drift GIF (Total Pro Sports) Honest Movie Titles: 2010 Oscars (College Humor) Mortal Kombat Rocks! (Steel Closet) 25 Cutting-Edge Lawnmowers (Top Cultured) 25 Reaction Faces (Regretful Morning) This Idea Might be [...]

M&M’s FAIL | Fork Party added these pithy words on Mar 07 10 at 8:36 pm
    Wow that was truly incredible ddue, I mean WOW.

jess

Jack FrappNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 4:01 pm
    that is rock band not any thing real?! great post lol

its a trapNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 4:27 pm
    Nothing like 4 40 year old men in denial thinking their still cool.

Some GuyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 4:50 pm
    They aren’t actually performing, they’re playing Rock Band. You can see the 360 controller in Reptile’s hand…

Charles NoteboomNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 5:03 pm
    Yeah, you can pretty much see the entire rockband set-up there, which doesn’t stop this from being awesome.

spookyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 5:14 pm
    I wouldn’t want to walk away from that band… whupwhupwhupwhup GYAH!! GET OVERR HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

spycharterNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 5:58 pm
    nice one man

best gameNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 8:26 pm
    Mortaal Kombaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat… da de da de da de dadada .

eddysoyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 05 10 at 9:42 pm
    Great costumes!

xyberlog.comNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 06 10 at 7:49 am
    Actually, Scorpion’s a woman in that pic.

KJNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 06 10 at 12:15 pm
    Not me , Not my wedding

SamiNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 08 10 at 12:24 am
    Okay, so how cool will these dudes look in a wedding album? And, do they do special requests?

Mystery FanaticNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 08 10 at 7:03 am
    This is what i called a band. Party like a rockstar.

HannahNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 17 10 at 8:26 pm
    testt

ethetsBatNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 12 10 at 6:25 am
    This is too cool. I wish they’d do my wedding! Not sure my fiance would go for that though, haha…

JimNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 03 11 at 11:17 am
    LOL, i love this song just for the…. FATALITY!!!

a+ certificationNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 06 11 at 9:59 pm
    lol.This is probably the biggest lol moment of the day.Haha Subzeros everywhere.Why do the strats seem small?Is it a toy?

juicer reviewsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 25 11 at 2:45 am
    Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting. I want to know some other information about this site. So please give me this news quickly. I always will be aware of you.

cohiba cigarsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 08 12 at 6:01 am
    When some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

lida world2No Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 27 13 at 5:10 pm
    Here is the Sports tours truths your folks doesn’t want you to know

www.face-pic.orgNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 14 13 at 11:06 am
    Appreciation tto my father who told me about this website, this blog is inn fact awesome.

nike Duffel Bag cheapNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 28 14 at 4:17 pm