• My New Girlfriend | Natalie Portman

Natalie-Portman-44-900x675

“Natalie you are a badass bitch (hell yeah)”

[Check out the gallery here]

Post Tags: ,

Her SNL gangsta rap is one of the funniest damn things I’ve ever seen

J. Claiborne BowdonNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 11 10 at 8:51 pm
    I would gladly pay for her dry cleaning if my shit got on her shoe.

Casanova RuffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 11 10 at 10:50 pm
    I think that Natalie is officially the girldfriend of every men on the planet,she is so beautiful that she can’t be one guy woman.By the way,I’m sure that she is gonna end her relationship “in all the aspects” with the Bnejamin “Uknow” guy as soon as Oct this year.

Dr.HowNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 12 10 at 1:23 pm
    She is damn Hot Girl. A slimy beauty.

Maria grafsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 13 10 at 5:24 am
    During us altro esempio, Thomas e Michael sono stati entusiasti di lanciare us nuovo business internet. Are generally visione for every business è stato quello di fornire us mezzo unico di reti volte a new membri andel settore wellness and fitness. Essa consentirebbe persone gna l’industria for every trovare sia l’occupazione e servizi di supporto loro industria. I ‘anche permesso artificial intelligence nuovi partecipanti presentano my spouse and i loro prodotti. Una particolare modalità di qualificazione for every servizio sarebbe assicurare l’affidabilità di coloro gna beneficiano andel servizio.
    [url=http://www.louisvuitton.oliviero-outlet.eu/louis-vuitton-stile-portafoglio-c-7.html]Louis Vuitton Stile Portafoglio[/url]
    Louis Vuitton Stile Portafoglio

Louis Vuitton Stile PortafoglioNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 1:51 pm
    each time i used to read smaller articles which as
    well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.

tractari autoNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 20 15 at 4:15 pm