• Legendary Hip-Hop Producer Nujabes Dies, Death is Announced a Month Later

nujabes-dead

The legendary Japanese Hip-Hop producer, Nujabes, whose real name is Jun Seba, has been confirmed dead from a car accident. His death has been confirmed through his record label, Hydeout Productions and his friend/collaborator, Shing 02. The accident occurred on February 26th, on the same day Japan experienced a 7.0 earthquake almost one month ago. His family held a private burial in Shimeyaka. It is still unknown why news of his death had been kept quiet for so long.

From Shing 02’s website

Today, I have very somber news for the international hip hop community, especially fans of the independent hip hop scene, and those who have followed my career.

It has been announced that Jun Seba, aka Nujabes, Japanese hip hop producer extraordinaire, passed away late February. Official statement from the label (in Japanese) here:

We deeply regret the loss of a unique talent and a close friend. Through his soulful music, Nujabes has touched so many people around the world, even beyond his dreams. He was a mysterious character to most as he avoided the public limelight, rarely conducted interviews, so only a few got to know the man behind the signature production. Yet it continued to amaze me how young listeners of all backgrounds learned of his enigmatic name, and expressed support for his music.

As I write now from Japan, I had been leaving him messages the past couple of weeks, trying to get in the studio together, so the news could not have come any more unexpected. Even last week, I passed by his house and called him thinking he was still home.

I met Nujabes around 2000 and as an upcoming MC, I was fortunate to work on tracks such as Battlecry, F.I.L.O, Luv(sic) parts 1, 2 and 3. We had been working on the next trilogy of Luv(sic) over the past year (which we’re determined to see through). The last time we talked in January, Nujabes emailed me to wish Jeff Resurreccion, a 19-year old beatboxer who had just passed way from cancer, his heartfelt condolences.

While we continue to respect the privacy of his family, we will work to preserve his legacy, and pay tribute to the body of work, some unreleased, that he has left for us to enjoy. Jun Seba will be dearly missed by his family, friends, colleagues, and fans worldwide.

in peace,
    Shing02

Nujabes had collaborated with many American artists as well as Japanese artists. His work was also featured as the opening song and background music for Samurai Champloo.

Nujabes was 36 years old.

Post Tags: , , ,

Rest in Beats, Nujabes…

ClayNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 22 10 at 1:16 pm
    I had no idea till now, damn rest in peace your music is legendary

meNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 01 10 at 4:53 pm
    This news came as a blow to me. It seems the brightest stars either burn out or get snuffed out somehow.

There is beauty in Nujabes’ work. Beauty many aspire to and few achieve.

Commodore BigglesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 04 10 at 12:09 pm
    One part of me loves that Nujabes avoided the public limelight. It probably kept the integrity of his work as high as it was. Another part of me can’t stand it, because I wish his music was known to more people. In my mind he was a producer who ranks up with some of the greatest and most original who ever did it.

RIP

DanNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 19 10 at 4:40 am
    HUMBLE man with a soul filled with unique tunes I found out about this a while back and it broke my heart his music relaxes the mind in ways I can’t explain but if I had to pick one word to describe his art it would be PEACE thank you Jun Seba for your talent your work will forever live through listeners like myself you’re a LEGEND <3

Music is my soulNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 17 10 at 10:49 am
    Why do the great, die young? RIP Nujabes & J Dilla

BellersconiNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 17 10 at 4:45 am
    Wow, this is terrible… and yeah, so weird that they didn’t tell anybody for so long. Curious why that is.

JimNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 03 11 at 11:28 am
    It seems like a pretty straightforward idea on paper. I wonder how well it would work when you are not your own boss. What I mean is that many of us are forced to work on whatever our superior decides is the most important at the moment. I think in order for this to work it needs to be implemented from the top down in an organization, and only as a helpful tool rather than a forced practice.

textileNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 06 11 at 9:26 pm
    really embarrassing to listen .he died but his tunes will never die.

ged practice testNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 02 11 at 10:34 pm
    Sad news, sorry to read this.

canvas gicleeNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 04 11 at 6:20 am
    Nujabes was a great producer I must say, he will be always in our hearts.

essay writingNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 04 11 at 7:25 am
    Thanks for the information mate!

paquetes europaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 08 11 at 7:04 am
    ???? ?????? ????, ????? ???? ? ??! ???????? ? ????!

MacubeXNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jul 19 11 at 2:15 am
    Brilliant work! The data delivered was great. I am hoping you carry on the great job done.

locksmith in fort lauderdaleNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 10 11 at 3:53 am
    A clay said in the first comment: rest i beats, Nujabes… :(

WillNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 11 11 at 8:25 am
    There are plenty of information about this topic in the net & some are definitely better than others.Fermacell

buddiesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 27 11 at 4:11 am
    I am happy when reading your blog with updated information! thanks alot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site.

FaremacellNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 27 11 at 4:11 am
    Nujabes really was a legendary hip-hop producer. RIP Jun.

Vintage FurnitureNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 30 11 at 10:48 am
    Are we still yet to find out why his death was kept quiet for so long?

PrintingNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 31 11 at 1:00 am
    I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information from this site Thanks for sharing this information, There is no better way to give information to people than on this way.The right information always find way to targeted people.I completily realize you admin.Great recourse of info.

????No Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 08 11 at 6:29 pm
    An amazing artist.

cines madridNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 15 11 at 1:28 pm
    Thank you for the article and sharing this info. He died but his SOUL will never die.

diseño zaragozaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 22 11 at 5:02 am
    Rest in peace,Beats, Nujabes

ScotWetheringtonNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 18 11 at 12:45 am
    Nice post. Your site is very interesting.

Jessica M.No Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 24 11 at 8:10 pm
    I agree with you! This post help visitors to get lots of info

Cyber Monday Sony NEX5No Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 27 11 at 7:11 pm
    if you have a marketing campaign that needs a boost, why not give us a call and hear how a marketing consultant could help you.

marketing consultantsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 28 11 at 6:22 am

yonddenNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 29 11 at 12:15 am
    wow its a amazing posting and i think you are brilliant blog writer what your creativity. so i want to tell you lot of thanks.

Cheap RemovalistsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 09 11 at 1:17 am
    Koalaliving is Melbourne Furniture based company. This company is a symbol of good furniture and reliable service in Melbourne. If you want to more information about melbourne furniture stores please visit our website : http://www.koalaliving.com.au/.

melbourne furniture storesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 10 11 at 12:35 am
    we are Melbourne Furniture based company. This company is a symbol of good furniture and reliable service in Melbourne. I have a good furniture stores in Melbourne which attract our customer.

furniture stores in melbourneNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 10 11 at 12:35 am
    Nice, it’s a impressive writing skills you have. I am fully impressed and enjoy your posting. Thanks to you for your creative writing.

PVC Banners, Banners PVCNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 16 11 at 1:35 am
    we are Delhi based packers and movers company. Now a days it’s a symbol of reliable and good services. I read your post and I thik it’s a one of the best post in my opinion.

Packers and Movers DelhiNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 26 11 at 11:58 pm
    It’s a fantastic post according to our opinion your post is best and full of information. Anil packers and movers company for Bangalore is the first hightech packers and movers company according to service and quality. We are certified for the bangalore people in reliable services

Packers and Movers BangaloreNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 26 11 at 11:59 pm
    I want to thank you for your effort. Your site is great.

serverrack

IleanaCrumlyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 27 11 at 9:16 pm
    wow, I like your post it’s a mindblowing post and I hope you will be post more. Packers and Movers Kolkata.

Packers and Movers KolkataNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 28 11 at 4:21 am
    it’s a amazing post for the reson of good lack of information has your article I like it so much.

Packers and Movers FaridabadNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 28 11 at 4:21 am
    If you post more then please inform me for this link Banners Pvc, pvc banners, same day printing london

pvc banners, same day printing londonNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 23 12 at 5:48 am

Dentist Beirut LebanonNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 25 12 at 5:58 am
    Digital Forensic Computer says I want to thank you for your effort. Your site is great.Once again thank you very much for it.Keep it up.

Litigation SupportNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 27 12 at 2:43 am
    Pretty shocking information. Sad.
    Chicano movement

BilNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 05 12 at 1:41 pm
    A Business card is the very first item that is exchanged when meeting clients, prospective clients or business contacts and so a very important item integral to making a first impression, and it is often said “The First impression is the last impression” so why not make it a lasting and memorable one so make sure to get a AH! or a WOW! Every time you give out your Business Card.

Typically, a business card contains an individual’s name, title, company name and logo as well as address, phone numbers, email and website, a professional business card will sometimes include one or more aspects of striking visual design.

Anit MehtaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 07 12 at 2:48 am
    very very good man
    my name is mezo from america i want tell you that your site very good and i want spend my time here and this is my site iam happy becuse am here thanx

????? ????No Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 07 12 at 6:01 am
    I think this is perfect blog and interesting because its continue to known people for their conscious.i really glade to inform about on subject that number of people very much always interesting. so thanks for Blog associated.

ptcNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 18 12 at 12:21 pm
    Good Work ! I am fully impressed and enjoy your posting. Thanks !

Imobiliárias em São PauloNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 27 12 at 4:45 pm
    A tuition agency is a company or firm that provides various tutors for people. Most of these agencies have very elaborate websites that state the tutors name, qualification and area of expertise. You can simply log on to one of these Web Pages and contact the one you need or like.

Tuition Agency

Tuition AgencyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 15 12 at 11:38 pm
    Hey! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you’ve gotten here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

Car rental excess insuranceNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 01 12 at 4:01 am
    Choosing the right Tuscany Country Accommodation comes in different aspects but all of them will surely give you benefits.

Tuscany Country Apartments

Tuscany Country AccommodationNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 01 12 at 11:30 pm
    Cancer says Very nice, i am so happy and want to tell you lot of thanks for you interesting posting and it’s a better post in my opinion.

CancerNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 05 12 at 3:10 am
    Aluminium is the most widely used metal in forming Perforated Metal Sheets. Aside from its natural high resistance to corrosion, this metal possesses several properties that are required for many uses.

Perforated Plate

Perforated Metal SheetsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 07 12 at 10:35 am
    Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
    Find Hotel

Find HotelNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 25 12 at 7:11 am
    I want to thank you for this great and valuable information.

uniformes ejecutivosNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 20 12 at 3:21 am
    I ponder precisely why you titled this specific blog, “Legendary Producer Nujabes Dies,
    Death is Announced a Month Later | The Steel Closet | Good to Go!
    ”. In any case I actually loved the post!Many thanks,Branden

http://tinyurl.com/tradcane43921No Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 10 13 at 3:52 pm
    Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is important and everything.
    But think of if you added some great visuals or videos to give your
    posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this
    blog could certainly be one of the very best in its niche.
    Awesome blog!

looe in cornwall cottagesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 27 13 at 12:12 am
    I’m gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this blog on regular basis to take updated from hottest news update.

24 hour Locksmith in Houston TXNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 21 13 at 7:23 pm
    What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity about unexpected
    emotions.

clean my macNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 17 13 at 10:55 pm
    Is there an RSS feed together with the complete content instead of just the teasers?

Sheree FritchleyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Nov 05 13 at 2:06 pm
    This is one of the latest DSi offer from the renowned
    Supercard team, which effectively means that it is 3DS compatible.
    More than any other hardware company, Nintendo is the master of sparking
    sales by doing something as simple as introducing a
    new color to the marketplace. Limited to the Xbox 360, it will be interesting to see how well
    a re-mastered version does. Before you can get Mew in Pokemon
    Heart – Gold or Soul – Silver for the Nintendo DS, you’ll have to make
    sure your system is connected to the Internet.
    You may be wondering why a technology reporter who traditionally
    focuses on Web 2.

Take a look at my site – 3ds émulateur (Maxie)

MaxieNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 12 13 at 10:57 am
    I do not be aware that the way I appeared in this article, nonetheless thought this submit was previously great. I can’t understand your identiity and surely ensure a famed blogger should you may not be witout a doubt. Regards!

packersandmoversbangalore.05th.inNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 07 14 at 9:15 am
    Pleasant submit. I merely stumbled upon your blog along with needed to claim that We’ve genuinely liked shopping your site discussions. Naturally I shall be signing up on your nourish so i hope you generate once again quickly!

http://www.fofuchasecompanhia.pt/loja/flores-eva/No Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 25 14 at 7:50 pm
    Well-organized Channel Management content. This needs a bookmarked.
    Karen Millen Soft Draped Dress Blue http://www.ar-media.net/karen-millen-soft-draped-dress-blue-p-30.html

Karen Millen Soft Draped Dress BlueNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 1:57 pm
    4) They just don’t eat out at all times.
    Victoria Beckham Layered dress Black http://www.synonmized.com/victoria-beckham-layered-dress-black-p-21.html

Victoria Beckham Layered dress BlackNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 1:58 pm
    In case your submission would not immediately can be found in the web link listing, will not delete it. Wait Five minutes to give AutoModerator to be able to consider it; it approves most submissions automatically. If it hasn appeared after over Five minutes, simply message the moderators and inquire us to permit it through.
    Karen Millen Pintuck And Pleat Blue Skirt http://www.ar-media.net/karen-millen-pintuck-and-pleat-blue-skirt-p-97.html

Karen Millen Pintuck And Pleat Blue SkirtNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 1:59 pm
    The Factors Affecting Consumer Choice of Mobiles. The Factors Affecting Consumer Choice of Mobiles.
    Karen Millen Ultimate Lace Maxi Dress Black DQ138 http://www.flacco5.com/karen-millen-ultimate-lace-maxi-dress-black-dq138-p-53.html

Karen Millen Ultimate Lace Maxi Dress Black DQ138No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 1:59 pm
    Situational Factors Which affect Consumer Behavior
    Karen Millen Fitted Snake Print Brown Dress DQ289 http://www.ar-media.net/karen-millen-fitted-snake-print-brown-dress-dq289-p-131.html

Karen Millen Fitted Snake Print Brown Dress DQ289No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:00 pm
    PCB design is key towards a flawless circuit. A great manufacturer can create exclusive designs available for you, or tweak your current designs to suit your requirements. While acknowledging that, how quickly the producer can execute the planning cycle matters too. For the reason that dynamics of the PCB industry are ever changing, the firm really should be flexible to use.
    Karen Millen Knit With Shoulder Mesh Black Gray KR190 http://www.komeon.com/karen-millen-knit-with-shoulder-mesh-black-gray-kr190-p-797.html

Karen Millen Knit With Shoulder Mesh Black Gray KR190No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:00 pm
    Personally, I can tell the iPad replacing a laptop but a house based PC is one thing else entirely; A couple of hours each day after i need to just spend time at home,relax and work out my next project I require a desktop PC using a comfy chair to acheive it in though with the remainder of the hours within the day I take my iPad outdoors in conjunction with my hotspot and work from that point. Spending some more hours off your iPad is usually a smarter method for a more energy saver then continuously energy invested in your home PC would comparable to.
    Karen Millen Tweed Effect Jersey Dress DR119 Black http://www.adjest.com/karen-millen-tweed-effect-jersey-dress-dr119-black-p-410.html

Karen Millen Tweed Effect Jersey Dress DR119 BlackNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:00 pm
    Give to any local church. They generally help those invoved with need, and also the holiday season is no exceptions. Giving Christmas donations to churches and various religious organizations, such as the Salvation Army is straightforward. You could donate clothes, food, money or even just your time. These types of organizations help many people need through the elderly to younger children, and people who might have been impacted by disasters. The Salvation Army also gives to prospects in hospitals and nursing facilities. Locating a local church is simple in addition to locating a Salvation Army volunteer. Many Salvation Army volunteers are outside food markets during the christmas season, getting donations.
    2013 Karen Millen DQ021 Cotton Iris Print Dress Blue http://www.komeon.com/2013-karen-millen-dq021-cotton-iris-print-dress-blue-p-406.html

2013 Karen Millen DQ021 Cotton Iris Print Dress BlueNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:01 pm
    2. This name is provided to such money or coin, gold, silver, plate, or bullion, which being previously hidden or concealed in your yard and also other private place, way too long it really is owner is unknown, has been seen as by mistake. of unwanted coins currently gathering dust in drawers at your home.
    Victoria Beckham Layered Dress http://www.synonmized.com/victoria-beckham-layered-dress-p-22.html

Victoria Beckham Layered DressNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:01 pm
    Submissions must link right to a specific image file so they can an internet site . with minimal ads. And we don’t allow blog hosting of images (”blogspam”), but links to albums on image hosting websites are okay. URL shorteners are prohibited.
    Karen Millen Signature Stretch Satin Dress DQ127 http://www.ar-media.net/karen-millen-signature-stretch-satin-dress-dq127-p-54.html

Karen Millen Signature Stretch Satin Dress DQ127No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:02 pm
    Charlie Gilmour bailed after fees protest arrest
    Karen Millen Pintuck And Pleat Skirt Blue SQ047 http://www.flacco5.com/karen-millen-pintuck-and-pleat-skirt-blue-sq047-p-36.html

Karen Millen Pintuck And Pleat Skirt Blue SQ047No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:02 pm
    No animated images. Please add them to /r/gif, /r/gifs, or /r/reactiongifs instead.
    Karen Millen Dress With Mesh Cut Outs DR171 Black http://www.adjest.com/karen-millen-dress-with-mesh-cut-outs-dr171-black-p-422.html

Karen Millen Dress With Mesh Cut Outs DR171 BlackNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:02 pm
    charliezinz comments on Skyrim
    2014 Karen Millen Coats http://www.flacco5.com/2014-karen-millen-coats-c-1.html

2014 Karen Millen CoatsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:04 pm
    Perfectly said. Small companies will need to have channel management as a way to figure out grow fast and productive in anyways. Nice post.
    Karen Millen Signature Jersey Shift Dress DR132 Black White http://www.adjest.com/karen-millen-signature-jersey-shift-dress-dr132-black-white-p-389.html

Karen Millen Signature Jersey Shift Dress DR132 Black WhiteNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:04 pm
    A large trend in shopping online at this time is often a move towards subscription systems. They’re when shoppers is beneficial a set rate fee to have monthly deliveries of their selected items much like paying to join fee for any magazine which happens to be transported to your house every 4 weeks.A renting serviceFor individuals who are possibly not seeking to splash out in the future, but nonetheless need to look best for a specific event, the new trend of rental services is a wonderful option. You could therefore wear clothes out of your favourite designers for a few days, without burning an opening in the bank.This renting phenomenon may even include renting nail polish.Virtual fitting roomsWe covered this subject in great detail previously in New Approaches to Shop: Buying online and Virtual Changing Rooms. The most obvious downsides of shopping on the web is basically cannot try on your clothes prior to buying any them however it appears to be that is definitely facts about to vary. Soon, through the help of augmented reality developer Zagura, web shoppers are able to try clothes on virtually!The organization is promoting the Webcam Social Shopper, which utilizes your computers webcam to establish a simulated view of what wearable item would actually appear as if on the body. You could therefore feel likelier with regards to the clothes you get online, and so are prone to be satisfied once your purchase arrives.
    Karen Millen Floral Print Cotton Multicolor Dress DQ279 http://www.ar-media.net/karen-millen-floral-print-cotton-multicolor-dress-dq279-p-78.html

Karen Millen Floral Print Cotton Multicolor Dress DQ279No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:06 pm
    4) They can’t dine out continuously.
    Tory Burch Eddie Ballet Falt Coffee Online http://www.kmsgroep.com/tory-burch-eddie-ballet-falt-coffee-online-p-1220.html

Tory Burch Eddie Ballet Falt Coffee OnlineNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:06 pm
    To get it in perspective, you work that this average small subdivision is 50 60 houses and the average large subdivision is 150 175. That means that around 3 4 millionaires in a very subdivision and 10 12 in a very larger subdivision.
    Karen Millen Colourful Lace Dress Black Gray DQ180 http://www.flacco5.com/karen-millen-colourful-lace-dress-black-gray-dq180-p-8.html

Karen Millen Colourful Lace Dress Black Gray DQ180No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:06 pm
    Writing about topics that individuals are interested in, that happen to be engaging understanding that are hot in news reports (this won’t usually have to be the case). So many people are thinking about Charlie sheen sayings. Hese days because of each of the publicity he’s got received since his exit from 2 . 5 men. He’s become an interesting Internet sensation.
    1.5”Classic Tory Burch Reversible Logo Belt Red Online http://www.kmsgroep.com/15classic-tory-burch-reversible-logo-belt-red-online-p-1148.html

1.5''Classic Tory Burch Reversible Logo Belt Red OnlineNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:06 pm
    As many as 36 folk have been arrested associated with the concepts the very last bonus national protest on the issue.
    Karen Millen Ultimate Lace Maxi Black Dress DQ138 http://www.ar-media.net/karen-millen-ultimate-lace-maxi-black-dress-dq138-p-64.html

Karen Millen Ultimate Lace Maxi Black Dress DQ138No Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:07 pm
    The standards Affecting Consumer Pick of Mobile phone devices. The standards Affecting Consumer Pick of Mobile phone devices.
    Karen Millen Signature Stretch Satin Pencil Gray Dress http://www.ar-media.net/karen-millen-signature-stretch-satin-pencil-gray-dress-p-130.html

Karen Millen Signature Stretch Satin Pencil Gray DressNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 09 14 at 2:07 pm
    Browning Carbohydrates Questo agisce happen premier fantastico exfolliator naturale della pelle a può essere utilizzato throughout molte ricette esfoliante a good casa. A ‘molto efficace nella rimozione di tutti l’accumulo di cellule morte della pelle, pur essendo dolce a un eccessivamente abrasivo.
    Chanel Sito Ufficiale http://discountbags.3-dsports.com/

Chanel Sito UfficialeNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 24 14 at 12:50 am
    1.5”Classic Tory Bu

obat tradisional penurun asam uratNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 13 14 at 6:56 pm
    If some one wants expert view on the topic of running a blog then i propose him/her to pay a visit this weblog,
    Keep up the pleasant job.

Tax ServicesNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 23 14 at 7:58 pm