• THE QUEUE

It Will Be in Your Head All Day | [Earwurm]

Theophilus London – “Life Of A Lover” Video | [Smoking Section]

U.S. To End Haiti Disaster Relief In June | [Hip Hop Wired]

DJ Premier’s Guru Tribute | [The High Definite]

10 Secrets Women Keep From Men | [Regretful Morning]

They Gave Him the F-cking Award | [The Rap Up]

Yes- loving the new Theophilus London song. The video’s a smash too!

Diane C.No Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 29 10 at 9:56 am
    I agree, the video is really cool and nowadays I don’t say that about a lot of videos. Very good job!

gimiNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 13 15 at 3:35 am
    I like to see such a successful video, which highlights super visual effects, with quality music. I would love to get to direct such artistic moments, but perhaps the career I’ve chosen will not allow me to do this.

CorinaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 16 15 at 4:35 am
    just 10 secrets women keep from men? Haha…if the list were only that short.

alexNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Apr 06 15 at 2:32 am

clothing manufacturerNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 23 15 at 4:16 am
    Those Nike’s are the same version that I was going to buy for my boyfriend, especially because he is supporting a footbal team with white and mesala tones for the flag.

MargaretNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 12 15 at 7:54 am
    he power of a 3-D Room plan which you can change with a fun online 3D viewer, and the confidence and convenience of the personal shopping service. Beast Mode activated !!

tinder pc windows 8No Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 05 16 at 10:40 pm