• The 2 Girls, 1 Cup Reactions are Varied, Yet the Same

The reactions range from screaming, franticness, loud nervous laughter, pointing, fanning yourself, fake vomiting, camera shake, and ghetto-cholita-tranny-hair-flipping.

And this was all in the name of a scientific experiment.

[BuzzFeed]

Thanks for the article.Thanks Again. Really Great.
    Ted https://apoloniamayall.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/symptoms-of-intermetatarsal-neuroma

TedNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 14 15 at 4:47 pm
    Horrible video, but loved the compilation with the reactions. I don’t understand all of them :) ) some people are deranged :) )

crinaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 13 15 at 3:41 am
    I know this video, and I can say that I have heard many reactions around it, so I don’t actually realize how he manages to survive in the online environment. I hope I won’t ever had the chance to see it again.

ElleNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 13 15 at 5:54 am
    These kind of videos always make my day. Awsome!

MarcNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 29 15 at 10:33 pm
    Constylement is another store known for its reasonable price. Though they don’t have much items for you to choose from, but sure enough you’ll get a high end bag at its lowest cost.

Chanel Handbag 2015No Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 03 15 at 8:23 pm
    why the f. in the world would you want to watch a video like this one? is there anything more gross than this video?

Mircea floNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 15 15 at 12:18 am