• Fook Yeah! Kick-Ass 2 Coming Out in 2012!

Kick-Ass2

This past week in movie news has been like manna from heaven. First, it was announced that Christopher Nolan’s Batman 3 is scheduled for July 2012. And then just yesterday, Mark Millar announced a cinematic release for Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall. The announcement was included in Millar’s plans to launch a UK based comics magazine called “CLINT.” According to Millar, “…what really excites me is the gap I see in the UK market at the moment. There are absolutely no comic-books aimed at 16-30 year old guys and I think CLiNT has potential to make an enormous impact, bringing a new type of magazine to a new generation.”

From what I understand, Clint Mag is the comics book magazine you’ll find at your local U.K. book store or grocery store. From the press release, “The 100-page magazine will be packed with interviews and features from movies, games and television as well as four serialized comic-strips.” As far as Kick-Ass is concerned…

Millar is also launching his sequel to the hit Kick-Ass movie in the first issue of the comic. “Kick-Ass 2: Balls To The Wall” has been scheduled for production in 2011 for a 2012 cinema release, but fans of the first movie can find out what happens two years in advance by picking up CLiNT.

So here’s what we know so far about Kick-Ass 2:

Without Matthew Vaughn, this might be a deal breaker, but it’s still the most exciting news I’ve heard all morning.

Post Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

[...] Gotcha Movies, The Steel Closet Be Sociable, [...]

Kick Ass 2 May of 2013 | Noble Press added these pithy words on May 09 12 at 7:36 pm
    overkill! and also mclovin jumped the shark

iciNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 05 10 at 5:52 pm
    I jsut hope that hot girl with the purple hair is in it!

Lu

Jo DiddleyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 05 10 at 6:23 pm
    Not exactly sure how I feel about this. I like the comic, the movie was a bit meh to me.

AutomanNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 05 10 at 7:12 pm
    at the end i literally said “there will be a second one.” I should make movies. im in the wrong business.

swillzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 06 10 at 7:37 am
    That purple head girl is indeed hot! I can bet many among the crowd are going to turn up only to watch her, including me of course! ;)

KavinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 13 10 at 3:18 pm
    THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME TO HIT GIRL FROM HOT GIRL HMM HMM *WINKWINKNODGENODGE* AND CHANGE THE COSTUME FORM DONT REVAL ANYTHING TO ALMOST SHOW EVERY THING HMM HMM *WINKWINKNODGENODGE*

Kick-assNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 08 11 at 7:46 pm
    HEY DUDE MCLOVIN JUMPED A FAG TODAY AND THEN KILLED HIM HAHAHAHA :D

I AM MCLOVINNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 08 11 at 7:47 pm
    I was so excited to hear that Kick-Ass 2 is coming out in 2012, and that Batman 3 is scheduled for July 2012 – so there is a lot to wait for. I just love watching comic films while eating burgers that we grilled with a bunch of friends, I can’t describe how fun it is.

DerekNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 14 11 at 3:30 am
    I was a huge fan of kick ass 1, I can’t wait for #2. It should be very entertaining!

Orlando Christmas LightsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 03 11 at 11:10 am
    I havent seen the first one yet, but looks like this is going to be really great! batman as well, time to get the popcorn out

goldfish careNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Aug 23 11 at 7:16 pm
    Ok to the guys saying the TWELVE YEAR OLD girl is hot, you’re pretty sick, unless you’re also 12 or 13, you guys need some serious therapy.

Riff50No Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 03 11 at 7:56 am
    I just couldn’t abandon your web site ahead of advising i genuinely liked the standard data an individual present within your website visitors? Will likely be once again slowly to examine brand new blogposts

Kick-Ass 2 Full MovieNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 09 13 at 7:28 pm
    Good day my own beloved! I wish to point out that this particular article is awesome, awesome prepared obtainable together with the majority of important infos. I’d like to search additional discussions this way .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lryqgrQQyYwNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 24 13 at 10:09 am

clothing manufacturerNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 23 15 at 4:38 am
    This post about the release of the second part of the Kick Ass movie proved to be a real good one. I am interested in watching movies and this site has helped me to know more on various movies and their releases. Thank you

mesa az mobile home parksNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 08 16 at 7:53 pm

snapchat delete storyNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 08 16 at 5:33 am

dirty pickup lines tinderNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 08 16 at 5:34 am
    nice post.

arnaldNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 28 16 at 5:10 am
    KingRoot Apk

GoodNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 07 16 at 3:31 am
    You want to look some important items in the resultant information as it assists you to know the complete details of your router ip 192.168.1.1.

mellNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Dec 13 16 at 3:37 pm
    Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything
    is available on net?

AiScoresNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 16 17 at 5:43 pm
    Tinder Plus is an unofficial Google Chrome extension that lets you like and dislike Tinder users even faster than you can using the official app.

TinderPlusAPKNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 26 17 at 10:39 am
    Tinder Plus is an unofficial Google Chrome extension that lets you like and dislike Tinder users even faster than you can using the Official Apps.

TinderPlusAPKNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jan 26 17 at 10:41 am