• Straight Gownin’: Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute Ball 2010

zoesaldana

One of the biggest peacock shows of the year, I present to you The Met Annual Costume Ball. I had a difficult time choosing which picture to post. It was between Thandie Newton and Zoe. Zoe had a bigger year this year, so that’s who I’m dedicating my life to right now. You heard right. Zoe’s my life partner.

[via BWE]

Post Tags: , ,

i wan to have Zoe’s babies.

swillzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 07 10 at 7:04 am
    Maybe she can impregnate you with her tail.

Casanova RuffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 07 10 at 7:20 am
    id prefer a Navi braid impregnation….but I’ll take anything I can get.

swillzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 07 10 at 8:13 am
    I know it’s a costume ball but dang, many of these are not looking good. Keep it simple. Zoe is definitely looking the best!

PatrickNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 27 10 at 7:02 am
    Right away I am going to do my breakfast, later than having
    my breakfast coming over again to read additional news.

Hermosa BeachRealtorNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 03 14 at 1:33 am
    This “unofficial” store comes with many applications, games and tools that you can download and install on your iDevice fast and easy. In addition, most of the paid applications and games that are found on the Apple iTunes can be found for free on Cydia.

Apple iPhone 6S CaseNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Sep 29 15 at 9:53 pm
    “My parents always had a pair of shoes of each brand in their car, which they would put on,” depending on which firm they were delivering to, smiled Klaus Roemmelt, 53.

Fake ChanelNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 10 16 at 11:39 pm