• From Hipster to Hippie

KeepOff_HipsterHippie_pt1_V2

You can just skip to the graphic if you really want to know how a hipster becomes a hippie although though I’m not so sure if the upper-middle class technology-driven youth are content with the humble lives led by hippies. But the more interesting read is, for me at least, is the discussion of the closing of Dolores Park, a popular hipster hangout. Considering I was just there last weekend, let me tell you. There WILL be an exodus. There’s just way too many people at that one park on a weekend. What ever happened to spending the weekend in your room alone Netflixing Sex Drive, starring Clark Duke?

I just find it difficult having that picturesque picnic when the tattooed girl in the sundress is simultaneously downing her PBR and blowing doobie smoke in my general direction.

KeepOff_HipsterHippie_pt2_V2

KeepOff_HipsterHippie_pt3_V2

KeepOff_Map_V2

Post Tags: , , ,

This is all really funny

MariagrafsNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 07 10 at 11:29 pm
    I’m stuck on step 2.

Ish ZendejasNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 10 10 at 2:13 pm
    Although this post initially should be fun, I’m not generally in agree with this way of addressing at certain cultural groups. Simply, I believe that each of us can customize their clothing style according to their own preferences without hasty conclusions emerge on ourpersonality.

DanielaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 25 15 at 1:28 am

clothing manufacturerNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 23 15 at 4:19 am
    good post!

www.tagheuermarketing.co.ukNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 09 15 at 10:15 pm
    Thanks, but no thanks, guys. I’m with Michael Cashman and Gadlen. I moved my peoarnsl blog from .com to self-hosted, then activated the new like button. People who neither have nor want a WP account are really upset they have to get an account and sign in just to let me know they appreciated my article. That wasn’t necessary in the past. Not everyone is comfortable doing that, and when I run across a log in to do simple task I head for the hills and don’t go back to the site. Unless I can find a way in the files to sweet talk it out of forcing a login I will definitely removing it, hoping it will be optional some time soon.

FajargokanSapunaroNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Oct 27 15 at 9:01 pm
    I have to say I am amazed by your article. Indeed coupons is very useful specially to online consumers.

www.channel-ferries.co.ukNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 09 16 at 11:40 pm
    nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort nationwide home comfort

nationwide home comfortNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 21 17 at 6:55 am