• Janelle Monáe Rocks It

Ok, I am ashamed to only of have heard of Janelle Monáe now. After this performance of the Letterman show I am definitely going to check her stuff out some more.

shame on you. Ive been talking about her for years. Shame.

imagine my finger wagging.

s.willzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 26 10 at 1:54 pm
    Don’t look at me, I’ve been to one of her concerts.

Casanova RuffinNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 26 10 at 3:12 pm
    her new album is awesome.

s.willzNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 27 10 at 6:25 am
    Awww it’s never too late to discover Janelle Monae! She is awesome and her concerts and live performances are definitely one of the best you’ll ever see! Hope you bought her latest album The ArchAndroid and while you’re at it, cop her EP Metropolis: The Chase Suite. You could buy both for under $20.00 which is worth much more than the price!

amrNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 07 10 at 6:55 am
    She’s a great artist. I really love her and I can’t understand how come she isn’t more famous. I think she deserves way more attention.

dinaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Mar 12 15 at 5:26 am
    Ohhh, Jess, this was exactly what I nedeed to read today. I’ve been messing up left and right and feeling completely overwhelmed. But of course I’m making mistakes! I’m learning something new. And I’d much rather be doing something I’ve never done before than doing the same old again and again. The first thing I did when I finished this article was to write Make a Mistake on my to-do list. Next I’m going to read all about promoting my website obnoxiously .Thanks for what you do, dear.

RahhoubaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jul 05 15 at 2:48 pm