• The first color film in the history of ever

Wow! It’s amazing indeed! I hope you will tell us more such curious things!

research paperNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 26 14 at 12:15 pm
    Perhaps it was a very important step for the film industry, even if the subject is not very deep. This remembrance reminds me of how technology has evolved, especially since today we are surrounded by all kinds of news in this area.

ThomasNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 05 15 at 4:53 am
    This is great and I really don’t think the quality is too bad considering how old these are. I wonder in another hundred years how people will look at the movies we make today.

angelaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Feb 19 15 at 2:33 am
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

http://www.sweex.co.ukNo Gravatar added these pithy words on May 18 15 at 12:09 am
    if they had the technology for filming color in ’20s, why there are black&white movies till the late of ’40s – ’50s?

BrandusaNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 01 15 at 2:17 am
    This is actually extraordinary to see how much video industry have grown. My grandfather use to tell me that kodak is a piece of future lost in the past.

XavierNo Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 10 15 at 8:07 am
    ShowBox is the awesome app to watch free movies online: showbox apk

Dusty2016No Gravatar added these pithy words on Jun 28 16 at 3:27 am