Come on Son! The 10 Worst Hip Hop Name/Personality Changes
WORDS BY PETITE ANGLAISE
Mind you this list is extremely bias and more or less useless, but it does showcase some very popular artist in the hip hop community that changes they way we think, what we wear, and how other perceive this genre. With the title of #1 bearing the most changed artist in this genre and 10 being the least but just as morphed, this short list of recent and past rappers/entertainers highlights the ever evolving genre that is Hip Hop.
Ice T is no longer a NWA. Even with Coco at his side, Ice T has lost much of his pimptastic street cred. Why? Cause money is the root of all evil, and so is his role as Detective Odafin “Fin” Tutuola on Law & Order SVU.
- M.I.S.S. Crew informs the ladies why his brother AND his friends are off limits | [M.I.S.S. Crew]
- Girl Talk destroyed three laptops, including a Panasonic Toughbook, last year in the anarchy that are his performances | [Details]
- Upgrader catches 50 Cent, Jeremy Piven, Mark Ronson, and Andre Benjamin dressing rather impeccably [PICTURED] | [Upgrader]
- Eva Mendes’ Houston Billboard is relatively tame. No nipple slippage here. No quotables either. | [Racked]
- Refinery votes their 10 best favorite women’s designers of London Fashion Week. | [Refinery29]
Fast backward in time