Louis Vuitton Model Heads Without Makeup
I don’t know if it’s just me, but some of these heads are way too skinny.
THE QUEUE is what’s next. Your mom!
- A Suitable Wardrobe talks about the misfortunes of the unbuttoned collar. | [ASW]
- Glenn O’Brien opines on the plethora of influences that make up Hip Hop music. | [Style Guy Blog]
- Old movie photographs are the Tumble of the moment. [ABOVE] | [Screen Caps]
- Steve gives us the skinny on the legend, known as Fred Perry. | [Style Salvage]
- AO gives us a preview of Takashi Murakami’s new film with Louis Vuitton. [AO Art Observed]
Yelp for free? No thanks, I’ll buy some Louis Vuitton books instead.
The cool thing about Yelp is that it helps you track down some neat recommendations on exactly what you’re looking for – from complete(ly pretentious) strangers, nonetheless. Yummy Thai fusion cafe? No problem. Seedy Irish dive bar? Recommendations o’plenty. Tragically hip live music joint? Yelp got more broke-ass artist spots than Golden Gate Park.
But there are so many nights where you have no idea WHAT THE HELL you want to do. And for those nights in the middle of jetsetting between fabulous, decadent, romantic cultural meccas when you need to find some trouble for you and the hunny to get into, Louis Vuitton has released a set of traveler’s guides.
More pictures, and more on why these are both awesome and useless, after the jump.
Sean Connery is New Model for Louis Vuitton
Do you think that Sean Connery being commissioned by Louis Vuitton adds to the elegance and timelessness of the brand with the addition of a renowned gentleman? OR do you think that this collaboration will add to LV’s reputation as a stuffy snobhouse with a stuffy old man as its poster-grandpa?
[Source: Vuitton's New Bond... | WWD]
We at the Steel Closet believe that Connery’s role in the movie, The Rock, is evidence enough to exonerate the man of such accusations as stuffy old man or poster-grandpa.
- Megan Fox says “FUCK DISNEY” and shows Miley Cyrus how to do it proper [PICTURED] | [GQ]
- Wendy Lam parties with the best of them at Louis Vuitton’s Casino Night | [Nitrolicious]
- Shots of ACL speaking at last year’s opening of NYC’s J. Press | [ACL Flickr]
- Kanye West goes tribal for “Love Lockdown” | [Amajanese]
- You thought Zoolander was raw? Valet Mag exposes a day in the life of a model during New York Fashion Week | [Valet]
Louis Vuitton for Vogue Japan
Some very trippy stuff. Louis Vuitton does a 3-dimensional take on their checker pattern? Do they have an in-house telekinetic that they use to shape their bags? Maybe Louis Vuitton will set up a pop-up shop in Japan and have live demonstrations of telekinesis or front-seat views of self-destructing 3-D worlds.
Daft Punk – Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 08 Runway Mix
Practice that walk and pose in front of your mirror with this spin from the DJ, which happens to be you! Kick it, DJ!
Fast backward in time