We Do It All Week
Just in case you missed any action from TSC… we give it to you in Spark Note form.
- We started the week off proclaiming In-N-Out’s dominance over 5 Guys Burgers.
- We got invited to the Erin Wasson X RVCA Party… because…we’re…cool…
- 5 Gestures that Only Work in Film. Everyone punched their friend after this post.
- Vanessa Hudgens Nude Joke Thread…No clothing necessary to give a joke.
- TSC receives a SPECIAL DELIVERY
Mad Men Coming Soon! So They Start Teasing Us With Pictures…
Mad Men Season 3 is officially about to begin in 3 weeks, and this is the first time we get to anticipate it. We only started hearing about it last year when the show started getting all of its Emmy buzz. But now AMC, via the Mad Men blog, has decided to whet our appetites with gallery photographs of the cast. They’re not as stylized as the Weeds photos or the Dexter shots, but they definitely capture the Mad Men world with some consistency.
There was a time when all we would post on this blog was anything about Mad Men. I guess some things never change.
Check out the gallery photos here.
[Photos by Frank Ockenfels 3]
Obligatory Mad Men Excitement
A picture of Don and Betty Draper on set in Pasadena.
[Seen at Jezebel]
- “Got her toes done up with the fingernails matchin’.” M.I.S.S. Crew completes their 2008 Playmate Calendar. | [M.I.S.S. Crew]
- These girls have the pirate’s chest. Zana takes snaps for the Agent Provocateur SF contest. | [Garbage Dress] | [Garbage Dress]
- Details lays out the skinny on the little black suit and its recurrence in our favorite movies. | [Details]
- There’s a weight requirement for this ride. Chubby + choreography = Chubbyography. The athleticism in this video is an oxymoron. The day the earth didn’t stood still. Please stay away from this trend, American Apparel. I could really go on forever about it. | [Prostituted Thoughts]
- With Mad Men season over, I guess we’ll just have to watch Jon Hamm interviews now until season 3. [ABOVE] | [White Lightning]
Christina Hendricks is a Sexretary!
The absolute hottest character in Mad Men interviews with LATimes about her vintage habbits, being blonde before red, and crying in Hollywood.
Honestly, what would have this week been if we didn’t have one post about Mad Men?
Mad Men x The Simpsons
I know we just gave you the Mad Men Mania edition, but this was too good to pass up. Plus, what would this blog be if it didn’t have about 5 posts about Mad Men a week?
[Source: Prostituted Thoughts]
THE QUEUE | Mad Men Mania edition
I found a clip of Jon Hamm’s John Ham. I noticed that you don’t need sound at all to figure out what the skit is all about. [ABOVE] | [Hulu]
There’s more to Peggy Olson than meets the eye. | [NYMag]
The Moment offers hair products to achieve the perfect Don Draper coif. | [The Moment]
While this is Mad Men unrelated, Murray’s pomade is probably the best product Don Draper could use. The orange tin can is time-tested and celebrity-endorsed. | [Murray’s Website]
Fast backward in time