Simpsons Sippin’ on the Corporate Sizzurp
WORDS BY Superstylin*
Amidst all the eating, drinking and revelry on Super Bowl Sunday, one particular commercial made me stop in my tracks. For this instance, I am going to call it a case of corporate shilling. When did the Simpsons start sippin’ on the corporate sizzurp? How much were they paid I wonder. You know the show has already paid for itself tenfold and then some.
- A Tribute to Waylon Smithers | [Gunaxin]
- Why Gay Marriage Would be Good for Straight Guys | [Holy Taco]
- Meet Dragon Twister: The New Star Wars Kid of 2010 | [Fork Party]
- How to Use Facebook — Banish Exes, Block Status Addicts and More | [LemonDrop]
- Meet the Woman behind Conan | [Top Cultured]
Mad Men x The Simpsons
I know we just gave you the Mad Men Mania edition, but this was too good to pass up. Plus, what would this blog be if it didn’t have about 5 posts about Mad Men a week?
[Source: Prostituted Thoughts]
Fast backward in time